Current Job Openings
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer and Director of Aligned Impact
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Director of Aligned Impact (AI) to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their work. The Executive Assistant plans, coordinates, implements, executes, and completes specific projects for the CEO and AI Team ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments, and goals.
Executive Administrative Support (50%)
1. Admin Support. Provide general administrative support for the CEO to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of her work.
2. Calendar. Proactively manage calendars and schedule appointments for the CEO.
3. Meetings. Organize topic-driven meetings with multiple individuals and/or organizations. Create agenda and take meeting minutes, as requested.
4. Communication. Manage and triage critical contacts and communications to maximize the strategic capacity of the CEO.
5. Travel. Manage and coordinate travel plans and prepare expense reports, as requested, including transportation, lodging, conference registrations, and detailed directions and instructions for trip details.
6. Meeting Prep. Ensure that the CEO is thoroughly prepared for all meetings and events, including printing meeting materials, providing directions, parking information, and a list of attendees as appropriate.
7. Record-Keeping. Perform administrative management duties, including maintenance of files and preparation of presentations and documents for the CEO.
8. Board Support. Organize work, establish timelines, and ensure Mission Capital board and committee materials are prepared for Board meetings in a timely manner.
Aligned Impact Support (50%)
9. Admin Support. Provide general administrative support for the Aligned Impact Director and other project “leads” across the Child Welfare and Good Measure portfolios
10. Meetings. Schedule, manage, and coordinate high impact meetings, interviews, focus groups and multi-party convenings, to include calendaring, logistical coordination, material development, execution support, and notetaking.
11. Events. Work with the Learning and Leadership Program Specialist to coordinate events support, including managing registrations, catering, space rental, and preparing materials.
12. Customer Service. Ensure the diverse array of stakeholders that interface with the Aligned Impact Team consistently experience a high level of customer service in all interactions, especially through communications and convenings.
13. Correspondence. Support the development and distribution of high-quality written correspondence including emails, meeting invitations, special reports, and surveys.
14. Contracts and Billing. Learn and coordinate all aspects of the Aligned Impact contracting process, including processing signed contracts and billing.
15. Tracking Systems. Maintain Aligned Impact tracking systems such as Mission Capital CRM database (Salesforce) and time-tracking platform (Harvest).
16. Other. Support other Aligned Impact special initiatives as assigned.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Strong relationship management skills, with the proven ability to work well with various personalities.
2. Superior verbal, interpersonal, written, and listening communication skills, with proven ability to communicate information diplomatically, concisely and professionally with internal and external audiences.
3. Demonstrated ability to gather information, perform analysis, and present results to executive decision makers.
4. Exceptional service ethic and skills, including effective interactions, responsiveness, resourcefulness, and follow-through.
5. Superior organizational, project management, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
6. Demonstrated experience in working with sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality.
7. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple challenging areas of responsibility simultaneously with little to no oversight.
8. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and effectively participate in a multidisciplinary team environment.
9. Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative on projects.
10. Excellent data management and analytical skills, with high attention to details.
11. Understands and values equity as an organizational operating principle and is committed to continued learning on issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
12. Proficiency working with diverse populations and communities.
1. Associates degree or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum of five years of senior level administrative management and/or executive level administrative support experience.
3. High computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
4. Willingness and ability to travel within Central Texas during business hours.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or other related degree. Additional years of work experience may serve in lieu of degree.
2. Minimum of seven years of senior level administrative management and/or executive level administrative support experience.
3. Non-profit experience and/or volunteer experience directly serving community members and/or community-based organizations.
Mission Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
Mission Capital recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or gender identity. We strongly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including, but not limited to: people of color, LGBTQ-identifying people, gender-nonconforming people, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people who speak a language in addition to English.
We have a clear vision: A Central Texas where all have access to opportunity and can thrive; and we believe that begins with us.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We pledge to provide an environment of mutual respect where equitable opportunities are available to all and staff feel comfortable being their authentic selves.
We are committed to addressing systemic issues and inequities and are focused on advancing equity in our work both internally and externally. We have courageous conversations, apply a race equity lens to our work and hold ourselves accountable to the mistakes we will make by learning from them and correcting course with enhanced understanding.
To apply, please submit the following as PDFs through this online application (see the button at the top of this page that says "Apply for This Job!"):
- Cover letter
- Three references (Your references will not be contacted before you are informed).