Current Job Openings
Aligned Impact Program Coordinator
- Close Date
- November 15th, 2019
The Aligned Impact (AI) Coordinator provides support to the AI team to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their work. The AI Coordinator plans, coordinates, implements, executes, and completes administrative tasks and project support work for the AI Team ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments, and goals.
Mission Capital is focused on equipping and connecting mission-driven leaders, organizations, and networks working to advance equity and opportunity in Central Texas. Through multi-year partnerships, the AI team brings together people and organizations to tackle challenges ingrained in our community. Our Aligned Impact team currently provides “backbone” support for two initiatives:
- Good Measure, an association of philanthropic organizations who work together with their grantees to creatively and strategically use data to make a bigger difference in the lives of more people.
- Travis County Collaborative for Children, a 60+ network of partner organizations with the shared goal of supporting healing and permanency for children and families connected with the child welfare system.
In addition, the team has recently launched a data and evaluation service line aimed at helping individuals, organizations, and collaboratives access, use, and present data to enhance their program planning, service delivery, and impact.
The AI Coordinator is supervised by the Director of Aligned Impact and works closely and collaboratively with the other AI team members and the Mission Capital staff generally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support for the Aligned Impact Director and other project “leads” across the AI portfolios of work.
- Schedule, manage, and coordinate high impact meetings, interviews, focus groups, and multi-party convenings, to include calendaring, logistical coordination, material development, notetaking, room set up, and room clean up.
- Work with the Learning and Leadership Program Specialist to coordinate events support, including managing registrations, catering, space rental, and preparing materials.
- Ensure the diverse array of stakeholders that interface with the Aligned Impact Team consistently experience a high level of customer service in all interactions, especially through communications and convenings.
- Support the development and distribution of high-quality written correspondence including emails, meeting invitations, special reports, and surveys.
- Learn and coordinate all aspects of the Aligned Impact contracting process, including processing signed contracts and billing.
- Maintain Aligned Impact tracking systems such as Mission Capital CRM database (Salesforce) and project management tools.
- Support other Aligned Impact special initiatives as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong relationship management skills, with the proven ability to work well with various personalities.
- Superior verbal, interpersonal, written, and listening communication skills, with proven ability to communicate information diplomatically, concisely, and professionally with internal and external audiences.
- Exceptional service ethic and skills, including effective interactions, responsiveness, resourcefulness, and follow-through.
- Strong organizational, project management, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and effectively participate in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent data management and analytical skills, with high attention to details.
- Understands and values equity as an organizational operating principle and is committed to continued learning on issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to providing outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Interest in Mission Capital’s mission and shared core values.
- Some college experience and/or relevant professional experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Salesforce
- Non-profit experience and/or volunteer experience directly serving community members and/or community-based organizations
Reports To: This position reports to the Director of Aligned Impact
Position Status: This is a part-time, 20 hours per week, contract position with flexible hours
Salary: The base salary starts at $17.00/hour, and is negotiable depending on experience
Deadline to Apply: November 15, 2019
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Mission Capital recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or gender identity. We strongly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including, but not limited to: people of color, LGBTQ-identifying people, gender-nonconforming people, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and people who speak a language in addition to English.
We have a clear vision: A Central Texas where all have access to opportunity and can thrive; and we believe that begins with us.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We pledge to provide an environment of mutual respect where equitable opportunities are available to all and staff feel comfortable being their authentic selves.
We are committed to addressing systemic issues and inequities and are focused on advancing equity in our work both internally and externally. We have courageous conversations, apply a race equity lens to our work and hold ourselves accountable to the mistakes we will make by learning from them and correcting course with enhanced understanding.
To apply, please submit the following as PDFs through this online application (see the button at the top of this page that says "Apply for This Job!"):
- Cover letter
- Three references (Your references will not be contacted before you are informed)